Friday 19 February 2016

Mirror wall

Mirror, Mirror on the wall.... *smiles*


I found this new custom / boutique furniture store in Dubai, called The Attic 
And that's where I found these gorgeous mirrors. I won't lie, if I say I picked one in every colour.
I simply couldn't stop!!

This reminds me, I should actually make a list of furniture shops in Dubai, or rather my treasure hunt places. Would't that be good??


Below, is the give-away from my cousins wedding. Isn't it such an impressive wedding favor? 
Lightbulb Events organised the event, and the below giveaways were sorted out by the team Indya Kaleidoscope.


So back to the mirrors... 


I got all these mirrors from the Attic, and then put them together on the wall making a lovely collage with mirrors & candles. 




Do you like what you see?? Wait till you see the end results!!

1 comment:

  1. How nice! I love mirrors, I used to do glass paint for decorating my mirrors borders :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!