Friday 17 October 2014

Simple Floor Decor

Rangoli is the most common way of decorating the floor.. so here I was with my Rangoli, thinking of new ideas of floor designs or decor.. 


I put these paisleys on the floor first.. only coz I love them so much *smiles*.. 


My younger one comes along and says... 'well all your ideas are old.. here are some of mine'... 


This is what she did with acrylic paints... 


Its simple... But I have to agree.. its lovely too.. 



Here is another simple design on the floor.. 



And finally... this is another design she made.. a peacock.. only coz I love them.. 


What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I hv to agree her design looks really pretty. Relax and enjoy Patty , your girls will take care of decorating duty now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! and your daughter is following ur footsteps!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!