Friday 17 January 2014

My Home, My Haven ~ Mangay

I'm taking you with me to a cute little home in Malaysia... influenced by Asian traditions and filled with visible love and laughter... 


My name is Mangay Vijayasegar. I am from Malaysia. I am a HR cum Admin manager by profession and an ardent decor enthusiast on weekends. My decor preference was a mixture of both traditional and modern. Being from Malaysia, a multi racial nation, home decor was a fusion of culture.
I live in an apartment measuring 1100 sq ft. I have a very small family. Only one teenage daughter. 
Most of my Saturdays and Sundays are spent in cleaning, decorating,cooking and baking.









Tell me you love what you see... you love all the little pieces of love scattered around this home... You can tell how passionately the home is put together... *smiles*

3 comments:

  1. Very tastefully done! Love the cushion covers and how the TV rack has been so beautifully decorated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing ... love the lovely potted money plants .... and the lovely duck...!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!