Monday 9 April 2012

The Weekly Story ~ wk 75


Happy Easter my lovelies... Hope everyone had an amazing holiday...

Richa (Sims & Yva's little friend)... made these for them... isn't it so cute...


We had a lovely day... I had the girlies... Sims, Yva, Paavani and Richa... on an egg hunt around the house... I had little clues set up all around the house, through the garden, in the kitchen, the bathrooms, the bedrooms... Gosh it was so much fun...


I had the clues printed out... and the stuck around the house with an egg... The clues for example were....

Clue 1:
I’ve been ringing and ringing….
But on one seems to be opening the door…
What am I ringing?


Clue 2:
The first place that I’m hiding in
The birdies come to have a drink
And if they remain there any longer…
They're bound to get quite wet


We started with a big card... and then clues and eggs everywhere...


And at the end... they got a cup full of little Easter Eggs... and a 'happy Easter' card... 


We then played a type of pictionary... where I had words written on small peices of paper in a cup... The girls had to pick one.. and draw on the boards.. and the other girlies had to guess... This was fun...

We also played obstacle race... Each one had a spoon in their mouths with a plastic egg on it... And had to walk under a rope, over a chair... If they dropped... they start again...

We then played a memory game... I had lots of stuff on a tray... mostly related to Easter... They got to see the tray for two seconds... and write down what they saw... This was lovely!!

Then finally.... we painted a few ceramic eggs...


As promised I'll come visit you this week for sure... In the meanwhile... do join in this weeks party... 

'The Weekly Story' linky party ~ open from Monday through Wednesday every week..  ...
  1. Do a post on your blog, about ANYTHING! and it can really be anything – example – a fun recipe you tried out, a craft project, a DIY, a table top, a few candles, coffee with friends or a good book or a movie review… The list is endless… just about ANYTHING… and anything about YOU !! *smiles* ... It can also be 'anything pretty' ...
  2. Original photographs only... No images from other websites or magazines please!! This is about YOU.
  3. Link back to my blog.... only as a courtesy, so we have more people joining the party.
  4. Copy the 'permalink' from your post (not the link to the front page of your blog).
  5. Add your 'permalink' to the 'inlinkz' at the bottom of this post.
  6. Click the link before you. Don’t forget to comment and if you like the blog, please follow!!
Any questions, email me on torresp27@hotmail.com.


Please note, you DO NOT have to be a follower of my blog to join the party.. I'd love to see you here!!

Please grab the Colours Dekor 'The Weekly Story' button!!


Colours Dekor 


6 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to your family Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter to you and your family ...Patricia...

    The egg hunt sounds real fun...hope you all enjoyed ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the egg hunt part :) ur angels must have had real fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute way to celebrate the festival,..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must have been a great easter egg hunt! Love the clicks!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!