Thursday 22 January 2009

Courtyards

During my extensive couch travel, hunting for my perfect Rajasthani holiday. I stumbled across these astounding courtyards… My soul was wandering here… and I could see myself… running around and dancing like a little child. The walls standing tall have witnessed the bygone era. The grand architecture of the traditional Indian palaces presents a picture of majesty and royalty. This is so quaint, so welcoming with its own old world charm!
Here is me... sitting with my feet in the water.. and sipping my tea!
Do tell me if you feel the same way as I do... write to torresp27@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. We share a love for Rajasthan!! I love that place & keep going there forever. I love this post & the pictures here.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you.... Thank you for leaving me a note!